STEP 1 - CONTACT US
STEP 2 - PREPARE YOUR MACHINE
- Make sure you remove all dirt, debris, material and tools from the platform or basket of your equipment. This means our drivers can transport the equipment safely without risk to other drivers.
- Please also ensure the equipment is charged or refueled to allow for collection (this will prevent failed off hires and extra charges).
STEP 3 - COLLECTION OF EQUIPMENT
- Leave all equipment in a safe, suitable location on site, positioned to allow for collection. Place the key inside the yellow pouch with the log book. If you need to leave the equipment elevated, arrange, and advise an available location for the key to be left.
- If your worksite is locked up, please ensure someone is on site or provide gate codes or keys to our driver. - If traffic management is required for safe removal of the machine, please advise when calling for off hire, to allow our drivers to collect the equipment in a safe and timely way.
- If collection is scheduled for conditions where there is limited light, please provide suitable lighting for collection, providing a safe environment for our drivers.